Digital Smile Designing is a process by which the smile of a patient can be revamped without much of trouble. Firstly, the smile is evaluated and a perfect design is made for the patient. After this, steps like Making a Treatment Plan, Preparation of teeth and Fabrication of temporary crowns and other steps take place. A preview of the desired final outcome is shown to the patients. This treatment is designed especially for people who are self conscious about their smile or have stained, broken or unsymmetrical teeth.
The procedure of getting a Smile Revamp:
2. Modelling of the treatment plan.
3. Choosing the preferred material for veneers and crowns.
4. Making of teeth and fabrication of temporary crowns.
5. Registration of bite and impression saving.
6. Lab work to fabricate final crowns/veneers.
7. Attachment of final veneers/crown
8. Bite adjustments.